Sunday, March 9, 2008

First and Foremost

I really don't know what I'm doing creating a blog. I should be creating artwork. I should be creating a healthier life. I should be creating more engaging activities for my children. I should be creating some sort of routine to organize my chaotic household. Shouldn't I?

I know the "shoulds" can get in the way of life sometimes. But knowing that is one thing. Changing my habits, a little more difficult.

I think blogging will be fun. I like using the computer. I like journaling. Not so sure about the rest. I hope my sister will visit my blog site so we can stay in touch a little better.

I am excited to post some pictures of the funny things my kids and pets do. Also, the beautiful views I sometimes get photos of. Also, sharing my artwork and designs. Blogging should connect me with a much larger group of people who share my interests, right? Even if its only a few connections, its more than I share right now. So happy blogging for me!

No comments: