Sunday, March 16, 2008

Remember THIS

We celebrated St. Patrick's Day with a traditional "Reuben Party", yesterday. And I forgot I wasn't really a well practised drinker anymore. I proceeded, completely unknowingly, to drink myself into oblivion. It was not until I tried to go through with my nightly routine of computer time and reading, that I knew I was seriously messed up.

I feel like such an idiot, I looked like one to my kids probably too. Lea saw me throwing up and didn't know what to think. She was probably worried. Maybe she won't want to drink - ever - with that image burned into her memories. I've never been so sick, and sweating soooo much, could not stand up without nausea, could not even lift my head without nausea, could not lie down without nausea. What a pleasant three hours I spent in my bathroom last night. It felt like an eternity.

Never again.
But I've said that before.

No comments: